19 June 2010

o-o

Got my sunglasses today! Bring it on sun.



The frames are originally for glasses, so it looks a little odd. Butttt, it makes my face look slimmer, so all good. I also feel taller wearing them for some reason XD

Apparently it's handmade in Japan, apparently. Sales people are a tricky bunch to deal with. The lady that was helping me the day that I ordered it said that it came with the original manufacture's case, which is sleek and black. Instead, when I went to pick it up today, it came in this hideous poach thing @_@" Shoulda argued with them. Luckily my mom liked the poach and offered to switch her green one with me. Moral of the rant: "people might talk about a good experience, but people will always talk about a bad one."


2 more days till I get to fully enjoy the sun. SAP final, here I come.

No comments: