11 June 2010

kino no tabi

^go watch that if you haven't. Very thought provoking, or at least eye opening. Art's beautiful as well, soooo many great wallpapers on animepaper.net *u*
Why'd I suddenly mention that? Cause a quotation from it is being used as a little blurb for my tumblr. (I feel the need to shamelessly self promote).

Also, I'm officially lauching my test blog (idea thanks to Kenn)! Blog's had this design for waaaay too long, mainly cause I like it too much xD

KARMATIC.

dun dun dunn. I'm sure Janice will love the title.
Started working on it the day before science exam. Bad time to start, but I needed to clear my head for the night. Tweaking it here and there in between studying for exams, aka now, when I should be reviewing history notes, oh well.
Templet's based off Whiteness-3c from quiterandom.com. I modified the header, sidebars, other stuff, etc. Should learn how to code from scratch haha. Look forward to seeing it implemented by end of this month?

lastly, I'd like to state that I incorporated Michael Jackson into my english exam essay. It gives me a (false) sense of security that I'll get a good mark.

2 comments:

H-siao said...

i knew a few ppl who used mj...i stuck only with wat was required

Kenn said...

Gah. Looks like I'll have to put my new template in before you do. jQuery's been a pain in the ass though. Can't get it to work.