30 May 2010

newest obsession

VALKYRIE HELMETS <3
soooooooooo pwetttty.

semi-related rant: Valkyrie profile won't work on Donna's DS T_T" why oh why.

so here's my attempt:
copied straight from a page in the early chapters of the manga adaption of the game
(oh, remember how in the previous previous post I said I would go sleep early? Guess what I ended up doing till 11:40):


The above is from Lenneth valkyrie, Hrist's looks pretty cool too.
Best lessons learned from art class: fill up the whole page, and line weight, when done properly, is awesome.

and to put mine to shame, here's an much much better one found on dA:

Valkyrie Profile PSX by ~diegofcp179
Much better details and circlier circles. Yeah, almost 10 years of art lessons and I still can't draw straight lines/perfect circles "orz

T>eternal gratitude for one of these kickass helmets.

1 comment:

H-siao said...

nice art
and a great game too