15 May 2010

Microcredit Wrapup

I totally forgot about this post. Was gonna do it right after it ended, but then wanted to wait until final report is done...then forgot XD
S'why procrastination is baddddddddd. (note to self: start studying for exams, now.)

The Planning Stage:
Was all fun back then, energy and caring level was very high. The 4 hour brainstorming session at bubble tea was fuuuuun! Everyone else finished their bbt in half an hour while I slowly drank mine delish passion green tea over the entire span on time. Lots of ideas came up, some alright...some a little outrageous (we considered auctioning our friends for physical labour haha).

The "oh crap, this idea is gonna take a lot of work" Stage:
aka when research was done. Yeaah, reality sucks haha. T-shirts were a little more expensive than we thought, same goes for bubble tea, school was a little harder to get through, and everyone didn't really communicate well. *key to success: talk.*

The "i think everything is gonna work out, I hope" Stage:
Various hurdles were resolved. Donna and Lyon's various trips to suppliers, my various meetings with teachers etc etc. We managed to pull things together pretty last minute.

The Actual 10 Days of Competition:
HUGGGGGE thanks to everyone that helped bring in the bubble tea in p2 lunch. I don't appear very thankful, but I am. I am. That's to Donna, Lyon, Alex, Janice, Nick, Roy, Kevin, and others that I probably forgot. I loveeee you guys <3

On a last note: I'm so proud of how our blog looks. 960 grid is pure awesomeness.

1 comment:

melody said...

would be better if it was on tumblr u_u