12 May 2010

heeeeeung heeeeeung

For the explanation of the title, refer to the video in the previous post. Bang! Bang!
(my inner fangirl has been reignited)

Stratford photos!


Our lovely lunch table. Fisheye camera, menus, glass of water, CLOVER, and my drawing of the 4 patrons (from l->r: jine, rui, janice, myself).
I find it very smart to line the table with craft paper. One it's cheap for the business, second it keeps the guests entertained. Annnd it looks very nice with the royal purple napkins, +3!


Haha, Rui and I should never be left along in a bakery. We ate a lot of bread...a lot. In our defense, that's some mighty good bread.


My intensely manly lunch. There's like...5 types of meat in that sandwich.


Awesome flash gone wrong photo XD

for complete photos, head over to facebook. Can I have 1 more basket of bread?

2 comments:

Gil said...

Heh, admittedly, I've never heard of Stratford till now. Why were you there?

Weej said...

Gasp! Really? Most people know it as where Bieber came from.
Went there for an English trip, thought it was more of a my-english-teacher-has-this-huge=crush-on-one-of-the-actor-so-we're-all-going-to-see-the-play xD