12 April 2010

report cards

I will post my marks up when people have forgotten about this.

English: 92 (-5). Messed up a little on Frankenstein, a lot on hmwrk during break. Should be fine as long as I get good in essay and exam.

Math: 91 (+2). Yay. Bombed a few quizes, did okay in last test. Just can't mess up on exam (and tests) and I'll be good.

Science: 99 (+3) HURRAY (for worksheets!). As above, don't screw up.

Tech: 96 (+4) The teachers for tech are all awesome. "MINUS TWO MARKS!"

History: 84 (-2) Me no likely. Me will be very specific in my writing.

SAP: 91 (+4) This mark is going to die in 3rd term. Dieeeee. I don't do well in social sciences.

Careers: 100. Actually 100.4, cause I'm pro like that. (and yes, I will flaunt my careers mark.)

Business: 97 (-1). Will work very hard on ISP to bring back up.

3 comments:

Kenn said...

Your grades will be a million times better than mine. I'm an Asian failure. "orz

Superbud said...

Still waiting for the answer
lol

Anonymous said...

WEEEJ, tell me how to be smart like you T.T PLEASEEEE !

oh, it's helen btw :)