09 April 2010

magic bag

rooooooyally messed up on SAP test. It was so bad that I didn't even feel like spazzing. Now I'm predicting a....87.

Currently battling a tummy ache e_e"
Magic bags, which my mom uses for her shoulders, works wonder as a hot press. I suspect the cause of the pain is the cafe's spicy Jamaican patty, that or the weird meat filling in my bread. Either way, not gonna buy food from cafe again, saves money, healthier, will help me learn cooking faster.

Speaking of food, Janice bought me a reeeeally good chocolate muffin at lunch today (mucho thanks! <3).

...
...
...

snwod dna spu ynam os
my heart's a battleground
snoitome eurt deen I
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
snoitome eurt deen I

you showed me how to see,
that nothing is whole and nothing is broken


I get such a magical feeling from this song *u*

2 comments:

H-siao said...

no wonder that song sounds like gibberish...she mirrored the lyrics...and that only works on a piece of paper

Superbud said...

i had three patties so i dont think its that.
did you buy from rugby? :D