23 April 2010

*a face with mixed emotions*

I am back from being buried in work, somewhat.

Done business ISP, SAP paper, english 2/5 essay. Pretty good work considering how demotivated I feel. Don't think my group did so well on business, didn't rehearse the actual presentation enough. Extremely unsure of my mark, I had only 3 slides to present, but I pretty much made everything (sans the content). We'll see, and I'll argue.

*random intrude of some gorgeous bcbg dress*

What I would wear to JA banquet if I was richer and cared more.

Oh I got my science test back, I was initially depressed, then hopeful, finally satisfied. Went from like...84% up to 88 and finally 98. Skills yo. Rather, science teacher being extremely kind. Karma bless him.

Still have to work on:
-finish eng essay
-careers budget
-careers SUMMATIVE. my next week will be pretty much devoted to this.
-ccsc exec app (won't take long)
-OSC summer volunteer app.

No comments: