29 March 2010

woe is me

blahhhh @ science test.
think I did really badly on it.

Shouldn't have attempted to nap during lunch. Should have studied more yesterday night. Lots of things I should have done, but didn't. So that' that. Oh, should be using this as motivation to study history, but I just feel very blah xD

Instead of wasting the time before dinner away, I decided to make some goals for the summer break:
1. Read my whole list of books on investing. Including but not limited to: The Elements of Investing, The Lazy Person's Guide to Investing, One up on wall street, and Real Money. Suggestions are welcome.
2. Finish my other normal book list that I didn't get to during March Break. So far: Omnivore's Dilemma, This Side of Paradise (1/4 left! *u*), Stones to School (sequel of Three Cups of Tea). Gonna be adding some literary classics on there to keep mommy happy.
3. Start to work on Shad application. I WILL get into that.
4. Study the physics 11 textbook that JANICE will bring TOMORROW. (yeah you better!)

goal making motivates me o_o"

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh oh, Shad's apps are always the same every year? ;o