01 March 2010

resolution revists

Since Canada has achieved it's goal of winning gold in men's hockey, I should check on how mine are going.

....it's not going hahaha.
Olympics pretty much screwed my sleeping. Most events that I watched started at around 9 and lasted till 11/12. So much for sleeping BEFORE 11 eh? Funny speeches at the closing ceremony though (FLYING MOOOOOOSE <3).

So obviously long term goals, at least regarding sleep, aren't my thing. Time to try some short term ones:
1. Shopping ban till march break! grrr. This will be tough, very very tough. Haven't bought anything major (except for a carbtree&evelyn lip balm) since January, going well.
2. Read more booooooks. I have a whole list of things to read.

may my lovely fortune tree bring good luck

my webcam skills are inferior to kenn's D:

4 comments:

Donna said...

I swear you said it was May before lol.

Weej said...

It was...but let's keep it realistic.

Gil said...

>_> wow you used your macbook to take a picture....

Kenn said...

I need to start limiting my spending too. Gotta pinch some pennies.

Taking a picture with a laptop is so very hard e_e