19 March 2010

it's the wind's fault!

and the overly bumpy ground.
Nice weather = nice mood. Yesterday felt like summer break, good times haha.

Now it's back on the couch. Finished Black Blood Brothers today, pretty good series.


Shinkirou-Loveholic. The quality isn't very good, best youtube has to offer.

Originally started watching it cause I really like the ED song (and sequence), saddddd. Plot wise it's good, not the most original story, but interesting enough. Huge array of characters, Jirou's costume looked ridiculous at first, but it grew on me. +1 for no hate-able characters.
My rant (spoilers): I really wish Alice gets resurrected at the end, I don't feel Mimiko can compare to her. Never would have guessed that she was the sage from the flashbacks in the first few episodes. Cassa's motives behind killing Alice isn't explained either, would have liked to see more development on her part. Another thing that confuses me is that if Alice is the great sage, why does she need a bodyguard, she should be pretty darn strong.

Highly doubt it's gonna happen, but an OVA follow-up would be so nice.

No comments: