20 February 2010

fill in the blank


via fubiz.net

Another day of feeling extremely unproductive, been getting a lot of theme lately. A thousand thoughts run through my head, don't feel like acting on any of them. (oh interesting fact learned from sap: the average number of thoughts that go through a Man's head every day is 60000.)
I find it extremely satisfying to stare outside my window at night, especially when I feel "frozen" for a lack of a better word. Or when I can't sleep, works extremely well. The same scenery is so different from day to night, the lights in the distance looks like a blur of trails left by some magical creature. They twinkle too, cool eh? I really want to just float amongst the clouds and stare down at earth, what a view that must be.

Science center training was uhh...educational. So much policies regarding customer service to disabled people @_@" Mary made the Free the Children conference sound pretty exciting though, wishing I was there.

Go get WhatPulse! It's a little app that counts your key frequencies and mouse clicks. *Very* useful information to have. If you do join, leave a comment so we can be in the same team (@kenn: doing my part of advertising)

1 comment:

Kenn said...

the average number of thoughts that go through a Man's head every day is 60000

A good chunk of them you probably wouldn't want to know.

Someday's Dreamers description is "A bunch of friends" so I prefer having people you know on it as opposed to random users from here and there.