09 February 2010

"janice is cool"

Jump to the bunny lady's blog for my awesome vandalism skillz.

That was the most fun I've had in a looooooong time. Shows that it is possible to find joy in almost anything, even the things you thought you disliked. (let this be a lesson to myself)

I think I like winters a lot more now :]

...
...
...

and while I wait for my mh timer, I shall ramble on. I'm fear nights when there's nothing to do, no work to be done, no book to read, battery drained ipod, etc. I start thinking when there's nothing to do. Not good productive solving world poverty thinking, but ones that makes me paranoid. I somehow manage to make myself feel so regretful (worst emotion ever. yes.) and then finally fall asleep cause I just want to shut myself up.
and then I wake up and everything's just fine.
all that feeling bad for nothing.

1 comment:

Janice said...

i AM cool :)
i posted the pic
http://runningoutofticktocks.blogspot.com