02 April 2009

ahseed

You know when you go through a lot of trouble, such as waiting in your doctor's office for an hour (while missing the first half of House, to get something (in this case acne cream) and in the end it wasn't worth it at all?
Well this is worse, cause instead simply not working, it caused a huge HUGEEEE allergic reaction.

So I ended up with both of my eyes swelling. A lot.

Somehow, I didn't notice it at all during the day. Sure I saw that parts of my face was overly red and felt that my eyes were really itchy, but not swelling. But when my mom opened the door, the first thing she screamed was "OMG WEIJIE WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR EYE AHH!" Hearing that, I ran to a mirror and checked, there it was, my eyes were clearly swollen. Oh joy.
Just to add to the trouble, I ran out of Reactine.

No comments: