29 April 2009

31

more freaky incidents!
this one convinced my mom that we have a ghost in our condo *u*

I was peacefully sleeping, and dreaming about something (i forgot). Over and over again, in my dream, I hear this kung-fu sounding music.
Weeeeeeird.
Irritated after countless repetitions, I somehow woke myself up. But the music is still playing.
Weeeeeeird.
So I climb out of bed, slowly and grudgingly (im not a very pleasant person when just woken up) walked towards the living room. Guess what? The DVD somehow turned itself on and was playing the opening of the kung fu drama that my mom was watching. I turned it off, stared at the blank screen for a moment and went back to sleep.
A while (my sense of time is nonexistent when I'm alseep/just awake) later, I heard the melody again!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeird.
This time I was even more fed up, what does it have against me getting a good night of sleep? I quickly walked into the living room and turned it off.

In the morning I realized how scary it is for a DVD player to turn on itself....

2 comments:

Gil said...

was there a thunderstorm outside at the time?

Weej said...

Nope, not even rain.