15 March 2016

Everlane modern loafer


Yeah I did concede to the moc-toe of Everlane loafer. The fit is really good though, and surprisingly fully lined with a suede portion around the heel. It definitely fulfills the can-walk-for-a-full-day criteria. Unfortunately the leather feels not that great, though I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it's an intentional finish...but the creasing isn't supporting that assumption. To put it in prespective, it's not like...Aldo level crappy leather, but Everlane chooses to make its leather a point of advertisement and this is not much to brag about. Then again for the price I can't complain too much. Somewhere between pas terrible, and pas mal. We'll see how it ages.

This is what I get for spoiling myself with nice shoes too early.

No comments: