Thumbs up for cool mismatched plates good ambiance:
- Charity bread is a cool concept, all profits from this item goes towards Sick Kids Hospital. Taste wise it's a strong garlic bread.
- The osso bucco bites were absolutely delicious. The pork is tender on the inside while crunchy on the outside and pairs well with the pappardelle crips. The portion is big enough for a stand alone meal of my own.
- The mozzarella is indeed made to order and there's a big window into the kitchen where you can watch them stretch the cheese.
- The meatball is also delicious, well seasoned and the texture is like a fluffier burger patty. Love the fresh basil and fried garlic in the spaghetti as well.
- The mango sorbet (opps typo on image) is the most intense mango tasting thing I've had that's not an actual mango. Also a huge portion, which makes it a better deal than most ice cream shops.
- The zeppole is like soft timbits with a creamier nutella dipping sauce. Our waiter (who was great, friendly, enthusiastic, and knowledge about the restaurant) for free for our anniversary (y)