10 July 2013

reds

The combination of having to pack for England/move in September and /r/femalefashionadvice (why have I just discovered the power of reddit now? /r/asianbeauty is awesome too) has led me to an effort to better inventory my belongings.

Starting with lip products.
Below is not an extensive list, but rather what I use frequent enough to keep out on my counter.

Left to right:
Swatches are in the same order. There can never be too many swatches on the internet (y)
Most used ones are the Korres lip butter, and the Tonymoly gloss bar now that I've gotten it. Both is long lasting (by gloss/butter standards, they can last almost through a meal), but unfortunately both are international brands "orz Gots to get a backup of the lip butter while I'm in England. The Nars lip pencil is also quite pretty and a natural looking pink.

Thinking of splurging on a Burberry lip velvet to replace the unknown maybelline lipstick, but the money saved is likely more useful @_@"

No comments: