Starting with lip products.
Below is not an extensive list, but rather what I use frequent enough to keep out on my counter.
Left to right:
- Lancome colour fever gloss in 125
- Nars velvet gloss lip pencil in new lover
- Tonymoly petite bunny gloss bar in 06 juicy orange
- Maybelline colour sensational lipcolor in pink petal
- Maybelline lipstick in 200 nude shell (no longer sold I think, can't find on their website)
- Korres mandarin lip butter stick in rose
Most used ones are the Korres lip butter, and the Tonymoly gloss bar now that I've gotten it. Both is long lasting (by gloss/butter standards, they can last almost through a meal), but unfortunately both are international brands "orz Gots to get a backup of the lip butter while I'm in England. The Nars lip pencil is also quite pretty and a natural looking pink.
Thinking of splurging on a Burberry lip velvet to replace the unknown maybelline lipstick, but the money saved is likely more useful @_@"