08 April 2013

star lake

Watched 2 films over the course of the weekend as I procrastinated from doing programming: Jiro Dreams of Sushi and Howl's Moving Castle.


This man, my gosh, is the definition of having self discipline. Slightly ironic since I watched this documentary because I didn't have enough discipline to keep working haha. But I shall learn from his example! Goal is no cellphone gaming from now until exams end, if his apprentice can make tamayaki for months, I can pay full attention in my last week of lecture >D

Oh and damn the sushi looks amazing.


Howl's Moving Castle is just beautiful, and hilarious too (calcifer!!). Sophie is insanely headstrong and stubborn haha. My revised list of top 3 Ghibli movies is as follows:
  1. Princess Mononoke
  2. Nausicaa tied with Totoro
  3. Howl's Moving Castle
The theme is great ;_;

No comments: