25 June 2012

is not, therefore is

Tumblr redesign, whoo! (hurray for minimal html knowledge)
Overall theme is a really popular minimalistic one, but the header ;D


(the image on the bottom is of the Barheim Passage, my most detested area in FFXII)

The image was made because I wanted to move main blogs, but that turned out to be too big of a hassle @_@" Sticking with Karmatic, and yah-rly...gosh I have no clue why I chose that as the original name.
The next iteration of this blog was going to be called "New Day +", which I first came up with while brainstorming ideas for Full Credits haha. It applies the concept of a NG+ (the next, more difficult, run through of a game after you beat it the first time), to getting through the days in life.


I was really excited and ended up going through 61 pages of my tumblr with my mom. There's a looot of Venice photos in there. Also made her promise to watch all of my Shinkai and Miyazaki films hehe ;D

No comments: