11 June 2012

blue jeans

Oh Apple, I wish I had more money for you to take.
WWDC (live blog) was exciting, NEW MACBOOKPRO!! Thinner body (a la the Air) and retina display! I was literally cheering for the duration of the MBP presentation. Then the price tag came up and I decided I rather spend the addition $800 somewhere else.
So decision now comes to 13" Air or 13" Pro. Same price, one has the advantage of portability while the other has pretty nice specs. *Impatiently waits for the Apple site to be updated*

Tim Cook and Steve Jobs have similar presentation outfits haha. Cook just swapped the turtleneck for a button down.

...
...
...

Chem study time is also spent looking for a new backpack for uni & medium sized cross body for trip.

Goruck Echo was my first choice, but it's waaay too expensive. I love the minimalistic aesthetics of it & the tested durability. Never would I have to worry about dragging it on the floor, nor throwing it across my room. Honestly I should treat my belongings better, especially shoes (my oxfords are sooo scratched up now T_T"). New first choice is the Drifter Day Pack, which I found after an entire afternoon on Carryology. It's made from the same fabric & looks similar enough. Though it doesn't seem to have a padded laptop compartment @_@"

As for cross body bag, I have even less luck. Can I please win the lottery so I can get a Mulberry Alexa? Though I can just use my trusty ol' Fossil one, which has so far carried me through Gritaly and Shad. It's a tad heavy for my liking though, shoulders end up hurting by the end of the day D:

yeah I should acquire a source of income soon.

No comments: