09 December 2011

sharing water

Very eventful day today is :]

GOT ALL MY SUPPLEMENTARY FORMS! ;D Though they're gonna be put off till the break cause of large amount of schoolwork.

Started off with an Engineering faculty tour, and then a general tour of the University of Toronto. I think it's very likely that I will go there, unless like Waterloo offers me full tuition or something haha, wishful thinking.


A part of Trinity College, which looks a lot better than Victoria haha.


Inside the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library, doesn't like look like a set for National Treasure? haha. And Kenny was right about Robarts Library, there is no way you can miss that building. It's suppose to look like a peacock, why I can only guess...

Following the tour I went on a little shopping detour in Eaton. Finally got myself the Naked Palette, like a full year late. Naked 2 came out too, I'll be quite pissed if Sephora decides to drop the price on the original one. Also totally not fair that the price difference between US and Canada is a full $10. That's ridiculous considering our currency is on par, though I guess not ridiculous enough "orz Darn you BI coupon!

Anyways, Christmas decorations! ;D


The annual Swarovski crystal christmas tree.


There were also giant wire reindeers placed in the mall.

Lastly the day ended with going to see the school show, The Oath. It's quite good every year (though this is the only year I've gone and deeply regret not going the previous years).


The set is really pretty *u*

Finishing note: camera+ is amazing for when one's too lazy to open up photoshop. 

No comments: