29 June 2011

shad haul

Double post cause tomorrow is reserved for report card xD

Went shopping with Mel for some last minute items for shad:

Cosmetics in the upper left corner: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Hoola bronzer (sample underneath the udpp), Lush Dirty Tooth Tabs (for camping conveniences), and Philosophy Purity cleanser.

Pastel teal shorts from Aritzia (twins with Mel ;D) and floral sleeping bra from Aerie. I seriously cannot be the only one that's paranoid about sleeping outside of home without a layer between my chest and a tshirt e_e"

Gots to start packing, my current list seems waaaay too massive and yet I can't really take any items off. Hope everything can fit into my little black suitcase @_@

...
...
...

Dinner from a while ago, uploaded now since I just got the camera back:

Macaroni with squash sauce and pecans.

Last minute improvisation while trying to clean fridge out before camping. Normally it's made with sage and pine nuts I believe? First time incorporating nuts into pasta, can't believe I didn't do so earlier, sooo yummy. And an easy over egg always makes a dish better :]

No comments: