01 May 2011

duke&dutchess of cambridge

In honor of the royal wedding, in which most guys are mystified about why most girls care about it at all.

I actually haven't been following as closely as I thought. The major lure for me was in fact the tableware (and the gorgeous, gorgeous cake). However, more news articles ended up focusing on the various nobility's hats, so my attention wounded up at admiring their headgears. Noticed many designs by Philip Treacy, though badly pulled off.

A visit to the designer's website resulted to me drooling over the following




Florals are nice ;D
Though I can't pull hats off e_e a million wishes that I could. more like a billion.

...
...
...
and on the topic of royalty, if I ever have too much money, I'd first buy a ritzy european palace,

and have my own hall of mirrors *u*

No comments: