20 January 2011

8D

Look what awesomeness Melody and I got today!


(sorry for the unrotated image)

The lady at The Amore was reeeeally nice and gave us so much samples haha. Very good marketing :]

After arriving at Jason's (much thanks for getting me ultima haha), we managed to convince Justin to try the multiberry peeling mask (pink package at the bottom) . He was initially skeptical, but his skin is now beautifully smooth :]
Later we had afternoon tea with biscuits lol. Ryan's water took a reeeeally long time to boil and he used some complicated tea making thingy. Also convinced Jason to bake us some awesome cake ;D
Best game of the day is the Naruto Storm! It's hilaaaaarious to watch people play it. Button mashed my way to winning haha, hand was so sore afterwards XD

Tomorrow will be dance central at Lyndon's~

3 comments:

melody said...

teehee. 8)

H-siao said...

i hurt my ribs laughing at roy and david play naruto

Gil said...

I like the new logo =)