11 July 2010

omnom

I have brunch photos (from last week), but I'm just too lazy to transfer them onto computer. So they'll come bundled with next week's~

On the world cup note, YEAAAAH SPAAAAAIN! Though I'm only a supporter of them cause I dislike the Netherlands, grr Brazil should be up there instead of them.
Went over to Jason's with bunch of people to watch the game. Our focus was on the fouls for the actual 90mins of the game.

that's gotta hurt @_@ It so deserves a red!
So many yellow cards. "pinnnnk card!" And so FIFA ends.

Back to food. This is the result of my labour:
View To go to in a larger map
Google map'd a whole list of places I want to eat at. 16 in total as of now.
Om nom nom nom nom.

1 comment:

H-siao said...

y was everyone on the spanish side...
and the ref was one-sided...too many cards to the big orange