27 September 2009

ouf

My legs feel like pudding after walking around for the whole day in flats e_e"

Janice, Roy and I headed out to the University Fair, mainly to get info but also cause I've reeeeally been wanting to eat at le papillon again.
Unfortunately, being the idiot I am, I forgot to bring my camera, so imma borrow a image off the restuarant's gallery.

the interior decor/atmosphere is soooo pretty! I love the exposed brick walls and the pipe/industrial lights *u*
I ordered a Tourtiere (meat pie), it came with heavenly chutney! The Pouding chômeur dessert was also delicious! The cake was so dense and moist with a crumbly topping *u*

The fair wasn't all that exciting, so so many people e_e" The UofT booth had such a cold person, I went to ask about residence, and she pointed to the page in the brochure, said a sentence and stared at me ._." I'm overall happy cause there's so many freebies (so asian, haha)


Afterwards, at the request of Roy, we walked to eaton center. Janice was trying to find jeans, but to no avail. We did get free gum though xD Went home soon after since we all had a bunch of unfinished hmwrk.

No comments: