09 August 2009

sans fans

A few days after we landed, my mom dragged me and my cousins an hour away to my grandparent's house. As soon as I stepped out of the car, I noticed how BLAZING HOT it is. I quickly ran towards my grandparents house, yearning for the fan. Instead of a nice cool breeze, I was greeted by darkness and even more heat. Turns out that the electricity was out, great.

With nothing much to do, I started to build card house

All 52 cards plus jokers~

For dinner, we went to a family restaurant with superb roast chicken. Unfortunately, it started to rain heavily while we're on our way, we arrived at the restaurant soaked.

The pot 10 minutes into the meal.

The next day was pretty much the same, equally hot and without electricity. Walked around town a little bit, too bad that we didn't have enough time to visit a puma store with 90% off *cries*

For dinner, my mom's highschool friends took us to eat fungus hotpot.

No comments: