27 June 2009

s.l.o.w and d.i.r.t

I was extremely bored.
I'm guessing that Roy, Alex, and Tony were also extremely bored. So we decided, against my better judgment, to play monopoly.

a little background story on monopoly: I absolutely refuse to play with 2 of the people mentioned above. They are cruel, cruel inhumane creatures during trading time. My clearest memory is paying 30million (electric monopoly) for the yellow properties, at least 5 times the price.

Still, I was bored.
So the game started: I landed on the exact places that Alex landed on for the first 2 turns, got both the "lose your turn" chance cards, and kept landing on other people's properties. In the end I ended up with 4 properties while Roy had double the amount. "the game hates me"
After trading and building hotels, I was the only one that landed on Roy's $500 hotels and I also landed on Alex's $900 houses twice. twiceeeee.

lesson learned: never play monopoly again, or signal.

No comments: