06 March 2009

a tragic story.

We gather here today to mourn for the tragic death of my water bottle.
*insert angry and not so nice words at jason here*


but since none of you care, here's the rules to the MU game:

LETTERS: M, I, U
OUR SOUL POSSESSION: MI
RULE I: If you possess a string who last letter s I, you can add on a U at the end.
RULE II: Suppose you have Mx. then you may add Mxx to your collection.
RULE III: If III occurs in one of the strings in your collection, you may make a new string with
U in place of III.
RULE IV: If UU occurs inside one of your strings, you can drop it.
GOAL: Turn MI into MU using the rules above.

I will give my soul to whoever finds the answer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur water bottles dead?lolz u can finally move on

if u solve the MIU question il give u my whole lifes salary and free chauffeuring and when my parents give it to me my house...and il go and become a hobo