13 March 2009

563

Introducing another one of my weird obsessions:
alice in wonderland.

I totally blame eva for this. She introduced me this wickedly cool manga (project arms). It's characters's abilities are based off of Alice in Wonderland, such as Jabberwock, White Rabbit, Knight, and Queen of hearts. Then there's the book Looking Glass Wars (ahh, my english teacher's gonna scold me for not underlining a book's title...). In the book, Alice was actually the princess of hearts and her aunt wanted to take over her kingdom...

So after all these variations, I decided to get the actual book, with it's original illustrator too! Damn the art's amazing *u*



front and back cover



front and back inside cover drawings


humpty dumpty


jabberwock (even though technically it's from Through the Looking Glass)


caterpillar

mock turtle

No comments: