19 December 2008

OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGG

(get comfy, this will be filled with fangirl-ism and lotsa blurry photos)
(aw boo, my layout isn't wide enough for the photos...)

SO.
OHMYGOSHIACTUALLYWENTTOTHEKACHOUCONCERT!1!!!!1!!!1!
Katrina and I left a hour in advance, but wasted such a long time lining up at gate 3 when gate 4 and 5 had no one there. grr! But when we got in, we sneaked to the front (of the third floor, how sad) and grab a seat. By some really bad luck, a guy came and actually checked our tickets...so we got moved back 2 rows. shucks. When the concert finally started...
He was sooooooo much hotter in person! Stupid photographers make him look so emo. His english was so accentless, AND he's pretty funny. "Many people listen to my songs to try to learn Chinese. Let me warn you now, Don't! Many parents complain that they cannot understand my songs"
awwww.
He sang A LOT of songs for one night, at least 25. Including some of my favourites: 不能说的秘密,千里之外,彩虹,青花瓷,最长的电影,夜曲,发如雪,安静,稻香, 说好的幸福,牛仔很忙,無雙,夜的第七章...goes on. By now you should realize most of his songs are my farvourites.
I also screamed A LOT. The security guard also threw my bottled water away, so I'm really surprised that my throat's fine.
Another band which Jay Chou collaborated with a lot, 南拳妈妈, came as well! He and Lara sang
珊瑚海, and the piano battle scene in Secret was with 詹宇豪 ( I think..) They actually had the same scene...LIVE! lashfakhakdhakdhak! <3 HE SAID THAT HE'LL HAVE ANOTHER CONCERT NEXT YEAR. I'm so buying better tickets...

complete photos @ Katrina's fb



Random pictures of him looking hot.




he looks even hotter playing the piano


南拳妈妈


Best pic of the night haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HE'S SOOO PERFECT<3
the concert was amazing
;]
did u see the pics on my fb of jay @ eaton centre buying bubble tea? xD