26 December 2008

huge deals=huge lines

and because I didn't want to wait in those, I only bought 2 things.

1) bag: it's a much brighter yellow, I just have terrible lighting. $35 -> 18 :)
2)necklace: just plain awesome. it' s long, colourful and lot of different textures~ $20 -> 8

I was gonna buy a banana jacket (at like...half price! there was only 3 smalls left) but mom insists that the colour is too bright and that we should look around more. So we come back a hour later and all 3 of them's gone. grr! Guess also ran out...of the pretty ones. It has awesome wallets, just that hardly any of them has coin pockets.

uber fail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...u should see here in michigan...outlets and still like 30-70% off
sis bought like a b rep shirt for like 4$
i bought most xpensive tho ae sweater 0% off lol...and friend bought me like af sweater 4 10$ less lol
me wasted like 40$ on that sweater...