12 July 2008

boo!

Still can't find that darn usb that connects my cell to my computer, I swear it pooffed! It was sitting right on my desk duirng the morning and when I came back, it's gone!
grr.
Got a picture of us (Grace, Tony, Roy, Alex, and me) soaked right after getting off Rip Tide (or cliffhanger), not gonna post the story without it *sigh* Let's hope I can get the sd card adapter thingy today.

...
...
...

Anyways, after we exited wonderland, I missed a call on my phone. Not a big deal... A while later, the same person (a 647 number) called, which I missed again! Thinking it might be important, I called back.
Me: hello?
Person: hello?
Me: hello?
Person: *hangs up*
So I thought it was probably a mix up, okay, fine. So I put it aside and didn't think about it, but noooooo! They called AGAIN (which I missed, I swear I can hear my ring tone perfectly fine) and again, and again. Total around 5 or 6 times? We had several guesses on who it might be, but none of them seem to fit.
When our ride finally came, we were still trying to figure out who the mysterious caller was. Suddenly, Grace's cell rang! We somehow managed to miss that call too, when she checked, it turned out to be the same person! *gasp* She called back and the same thing happened.
After a few freakouts, we arrived home and that was it.

Until yesterday, Helen told me on msn that she also got the exact same call.
DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

No comments: