04 April 2008

rainbows everywhere

Hurray for P.A day! Perfect time to relax and spend money impulsively! yayy
aka I went to fairview with Mimi and Helen (cause GRACE was still sleeping AGAIN cough.)


hat @ h&m. extemely cheap ($4), somewhat good looking. I should have bought it! (btw, the lovely model is not me.)


LEPRECHAUN FLATS! Too bad they look terrible on me...


(opps, forgot to turn that around) From stitches, it was too small though. I'm guessing I FINALLY outgrew size 0. Too bad the next biggest size they had was 5, I still need a year worth of Big Macs for that.


From Garage. It's my new favourite store for denim stuff. I also tried on another demin shorts, a striped shorts. Both were too small, Mimi's method of determining size does NOT work. the waist have to be longer than your neck's diameter! pssh. (side note: my knee looks weird...)

Since I totally forgot about Mother's Day, I had to buy a gift on a really tight budget, $10 really can't get anything to The Body Shop, or even Fruits and Passion.

of course I only bought the 30ml one. Smells just like the lemon mousse cake that I had a few days ago, yummm.

Finally AE, that place is very very evil. Stores=more expensive and less choices, web=duty/tax/shipping makes it not worth it at all. But I bought a shirt anyways:

Small is NOT too big for me...really! It was originally labeled $25, but the (nice) cashier told me the wrong price, so I got a discount, yayy.

summary:
-aritzia makes me sad
-espirit also makes me sad
-ae is evil
-garage is nice
-fruits and passion smells nice
-I NEED MORE MONEY.

1 comment:

Graciedear said...

Lol, I slept in for a VERY good reason! anyways, You, REALLY had to buy the leprechaun flats!