08 April 2008

ferris wheel~



If wishes were horses, beggars would ride them.
If tulips were watches, I'd wear one by my side.
If "ifs" and "ands" are pots and pans, there'd be no work for tinkers
hmm, what the heck are tinkers?

Grad photos tomorrow...ahh! To change or not to change? Doubt I can stand wearing a blouse for the whole day, especially since it'll be raining. Hope it's in the morning, I just want to get it over with. Although I'm looking forward to seeing everyone kinda dressed up-ish, (the guys in dress shirts haha)!

"Ou es-tu alle?
Je suis alle en France.
Quell moyen de transport as-tu utilise?
J'y suis aller a pied.
C'est ne pas vrai! On ne peut pas aller en France a pied!
Tu as raison, j'y suis alle en bateau."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure its not thinkers?

Graciedear said...

Dude. Dude.
..
..
YOU WERE MEMORIZING THAT POEM FOR LIKE 20 HOURS! AND YOU GOT IT WRONG!
My, My, well at least you got the French thingy right..

*****

If wishes were horses,
beggars would ride,
If tulips were watches,
I'd wear one by my side,

And If 'Ifs' and 'Ands' were pots and pans,
There would be no work for tinkers...

******

And your ____ looked CYUTEE in the tux! *hmm Weeg you have to agree with me!*

Anyways, sorting books was a good way to spend some time with (blank)

Whohohohohohoho, I know I said I wouldn't mock anymore, so I'll stop!

Okay, never mind, once more!!!
At lunch it was soooooo cute, you were always blocking (blank) in basketball
(Side note: I don't think I did half-bad at playing! ^^" 'Cept for the swipe and drop, swipe and drop! That was craziness!)

And tomorrow I'm checking your ankles, even if we don't have gym!

Graciedear said...

Oh my, That was a really, really long post!
Wow, I haven't blogged in soo dang long,

....
....
Grr, I don't want to, I'll just comment/criticize your posts!!!

Weej said...

oh whatever grace! close enough!

He didn't even wear a tux! and psshaw, sorting books is a great way to be lazy and skip class (kidding kidding).

Haha I'm horrible at basketball! I could touch the ball, just never get it. SCREW LAYUPS! monkeyinthemiddle ftw.

Graciedear said...

I love monkey in the middle, what does ftw mean? Reply!