11 April 2008

candyland

Bridges are hard to draw.
Bridges are EXTREMELY hard to draw. Why must my art teacher be so cruel?!
Straight lines are hard to draw.
Straight lines EXTREMELY hard to draw. ahhh! Why must bridges have straight lines? (Actually, better then curved lines. Much much better)

I think I should get started on it, 6 more hours left!

(integer-oh ftw!)

...
...
...

now that's over with
SPECIAL A!
I must find english scanlations for chpt 34+. If only my Chinese was better, they have it up to chpt 60ish

Kiddy version of Hikari and Kei! *so adorable*

It's basically about Hikari (the girl), who's always 2nd place to Kei (the guy) in everything they do. Exams, Sports, all sorts of stuff. So Hikari enrolls in the same school in order to beat him, although that haven't happened yet. The story's about the rivalry (and later 1.5 sided love) between the two.
IT'S HILARIOUS. On par with ouran, actually, it is so freakishly similar to ouran. The opening pages of the first few chapters would have this introduction that's almost exactly the same. (here's the prestige school, there's the pair/group, etc). It also has a bit of Shinshi Doumei Cross, (how they're both extremely good at fighting, thanks to their father)

I think I'll attempt to read the Chinese version...

1 comment:

Graciedear said...

Grrrr. what is ftw?

Ack, my Weeg the anime freak! LOL! At least she's not that emu anymore!