17 March 2008

Drama dance.....woah!

I really think it's a miracle that we're not getting marked on that thing! God bless running out of time. We are really bad haha, most of us wanted to restart (and choose a new song, but fortunately they didn't like any on my iPod) and re-choreograph all the moves. Which...isn't ENTIRELY bad, since I didn't like it after the slide thing (stepping on the dance floor it's you and me? oh, the song is Step Up by the way). Our new one turned out pretty well, everyone's at least somewhat happy. EXCEPT, we only have 30 seconds out of....1 minute and 10? garsh! The only thing I can do is hope that my group isn't the only ones messing up :D
on a side note, he looked really funny (and a door bell) doing those gangster hand shakes haha!

...
...
...

on a side side note, here's something I drew/painted on sunday:

It's originally a 2 second sketch of my dad reading a book, but he left soon after (that's why he's handless). Started with 2H pencil, then added a wash of watercolour and finally retraced some parts with a4B pencil. I seem to really like watercolour+sketch haha.

No comments: