20 March 2008

ahhh

Long weekend, perrrfect. I got to love March, with spring break and the easter weekends, there's only 14 days of school. (yeah, I actually counted, how sad.) What's my plans? Lots and lots of eye killing. Aka trying to finish the remaining 12 episodes of Eureka7.
Info on the anime
I really love the episode titles, some of my favourite one (so far) are Paper Moon Shine (ep 9), Higher Than the Sun (ep 10) and World's End Garden (ep 25).
Just finished season 2, man were the last few episodes sad! So much shifting back and forth from Renton/Eureka's point of views, especially both of them saying "I want to see you". It also have such dramatic scenes for when they both jump out of the Gekko-Go. It's so omgIwanttopullmyhairout when Renton returns as soon as Eureka leaves, stupid dramas! haha.

yeah~ time to watch the remaining ones!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Garr!! You anime freak! *spazz*
Ahaha, Honey and clover, dollar stores, engagement rings, and ROLEPLAYING! *knock, knock* another chance of oppertunity! ^0^

-The GRACE!!