13 May 2018

raisin

More food logs:


I was so excited when I finally found 豆瓣酱 in Bath but honestly didn't use it that much. That obviously needs rectifying, hence this dish.

...


Brunch items are a good way to use up various leftover dairy: milk for the batter and creme fraiche for the filling

...


Every year in spring I see the obligatory food blog posts on rhubarb, so this year I'm joining in. Starting with literally the easiest thing: strawberry and rhubarb compote (on yogurt half whole-wheat pancakes). I really like the sour / tart flavour of rhubarb, gonna think of more ways to eat it.

...


...

 lentils + red onion + preserved lemon + black olives + olive oil / honey / lemon juice and zest + mint

A salad of my own invention, but inspired but many results from google search of "couscous preserved lemon salad". Couscous is the instant noodle of pasta, convenient enough for me to assemble this salad together in the morning, which is a big statement for someone that always meal preps XD Since I've got preserved lemons and black olive, and more importantly this blog, will try making tangine in a normal pot because this week feels like back to winter temperatures.

No comments: