03 April 2018

swipe

I've finally come up with a satisfactory way to constrain purchasing lip products! It's really simple, one per color per finish. Of course the new year resolution of one purchase per year applies on top. Thinking of getting Bite's astrology series for virgo as this year's quota if I like the shade, too bad they seem to sell out fast.

So far I have these in the UK with me:

There's a couple (two Mamond lippies?) that I bought on Taobao that will be added whenever I get my hands on them. I also have a ton of prospective brick & rust and brown & nude products.

...

It's nice to have a giant Easter break, there's time to make posts about cosmetics :D
But in reality I ought to start on my dissertation's literature review if I want to travel during the summer D:

No comments: