05 March 2018

after all you told me I'd be okay

Rejoice! For I finished the first draft of that awful renewables energy assignment yesterday.
It's been a while since I wrote such a long report by myself, was super carried by my team for capstone. But Paul would be proud at how succinct my executive summary is! Capstone also trained my patience to make long appendices (I recall our report body was about 30 pages while just our structural calculation appendix was 60 haha...thanks Ang & Eleanor!) and caption all those tables and charts...and fix all the formatting at least 3 times because an entire appendix would appear in the cross referencing field due to some weird glitch.

...

I'd also like to thank these Martin Garix songs for helping me fill tens of thousands of cells in excel (even if most of it was dragging to copy formulas, it still takes time to fill in 8760 rows of hourly load data twice). I did learn how to make a stacked and clustered column chart in Excel, which is useful knowledge.





and So Far Away which has the embed option disabled :(

No comments: