08 January 2018

loch

I finally cook a fish dish that's not from frozen fish fillet. Refrigerated fillet is barely a step up tho xD


The best part of this recipe is no need to sanitize because the only things that touch the raw fish are your hands. You can also minimize hand washing by prepping the vegetables first, and pouring out some salt for the rub. There's also no oily pan to wash.

It's also quite healthy I assume. The butter didn't add much to the taste so can be cut back, although I have no plans of doing that. I went with pickled carrots (the only uncooked carrots I'll eat) and green onion for the toppings, and dolloped some shiro miso on top. Next time I would sandwich the miso between the top layer of vegetables, otherwise it'll smear all over the foil when folding up the packet.

No comments: