20 October 2017

threes

I was really hyped about the trice charcoal roasted dongding that I got from Floating Leaf, bringing it all the way to Bath with me...and that's where the problem occurs. Bath has very hard water, which also causes a tremendous amount of hair loss although I'm not complaining, but the point relevant to tea is that it makes tea taste different. I only brought two tea that I've regularly consumed in Canada, and have not liked how their taste changed with the water here. So currently I'm not liking the taste of the dongding that much (pretty standard, meh), but it's probably not the tea's fault.

The hard water also amplifies the tea stains "orz


I ought to head to my local tea shop and ask how they deal with this water, and maybe try some darjeeling (opps not suppose to be buying more tea).

No comments: