14 October 2017

Filippa K

I've been pretty good at finding brands that I like on this side of the Atlantic. Today features Filippa K, which I vaguely remember reading about on /r/ffa. It's also a brand that values sustainability and transparency (seems hard to find a brand that doesn't say so), but this claim feels a lot more substantial with supplier info for every item, good start to a garment care guide, recycling and leasing initiatives and annual sustainability reports.

It is quite pricy so not sure if I'll actually buy these two shinies:


I also discovered John Smedley on ffa today and would theoretically like the brand if not for the way clothing is modelled (or lack of) on their website.

...

Trying to be good and write more of my report instead of pouring over this blog (tagline is: I save 50% of my income and buy $400 shoes). Already adopting her shopping practices.

No comments: