...but with some format changes. Instead of listing individual titles, here's the general direction of what I want to read.
- Finish Murakami's novels, basically read A Wild Sheep Chase since Killing Commendatore probably won't be out for a while
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez is my next author to tackle. I considered Terry Pratchett, but the timeline is a little unrealistic.
- Design...theory? Not sure what's an accurate name for this category, aesthetics? So far I'm almost done Wabi Sabi, have a book on Dieter Ram on the way, and want to read a couple of Kenya Hara's books. Also The Aesthetics of the Japanese Lunchbox, which has haunted me since seeing it in New York during my second trip.
- A whole bunch of cookbooks. Too many, too many. Some other food writings as well, such as MFK Fisher.
- Classic Russian novels. Finished the first part of Anna Karenina over the winter book, will finish the rest. This video made a convincing case for War and Peace. Also need to finish a Dostoyevsky book that I started reading last summer "orz