A list of things I hope to serendipitous come across for S/S:
- linen tapered trousers in the lightest warm grey, wearable to the office yet can also manage as the sole pair of pants for warm weather travels (packing for cold weather is so much easier...)
- tapered chinos in a color between army green and olive
- lightweight (cotton linen blend perhaps?) cream cardigan that's in-between pants and skirt length
- should replace my khaki shorts... this should be an easy item to find! mid rise & pleated
- a replacement for that teal high-low skirt would be nice too, though it's really only the elasticized waistband that's bothering me
and then I look over at Oak+Fort, my gosh their pant selection is amazing. Must head to their Eaton store asap when I'm back.