- Body aches from tripping & falling yesterday, ugh.
- Wrestling with THERM, a most infuriating program. This will continue tomorrow, because I can't figure out why my boundary conditons aren't right, or it could be my material settings...or even my geometry? But I'd like to think I got all the geometry quirks figured out.
- Food at the office from hosting an external event, munched on too many wheat thins. There are worse things to snack on pshh.
- The most perfect warm breeze.
- My hair looking nice for once in a blue moon.
- Bonus: seeing my favourite architect tomorrow
Precast yard where I spent all of yesterday jumping up and down (vibration testing). Untangling the accelerometer cords reminded me much of managing strain gauges, ha.