While sipping some slower brewed wuyi with a cool breeze coming in from my open windows, I feel as if I can totally live happily in a little cabin perched on some rugged mountain deep in the woods. Or more practically a cottage in southwestern England. There would be a functional fire place where I can boil water in a cast iron kettle set on some charcoal (possibly a ventilation nightmare), and an abundance of heavy wool blankets to bury myself in.
So ready for the cooler weather.
- Making my last batch of cold noodles for the year
- My dutch oven is arriving in the mail today, so time to start braising *u*
- Switching from peaches to pears and apples
- Changing lipstick selection to darker colours
- Can start wearing blazers and sweaters so I won't freeze in the office
- Wish I have a set of bizen-yaki dishware to switch to :(