17 February 2015

fortitude

Kajitsu will have to wait until I get back, too tired to process photos today.

Meanwhile, Grand Central Terminal and the Fifth Avenue New York Public Library are beautiful.

Grand Central:

Marketplace
which is smaller than I thought. Actually the whole station was smaller than I imagined.



But it's all good since I found my fancy yogurt. It's super creamy. Ohhhh soooo creamy.


Main concourse ceiling
I only wish the constellation stood out more in photos. It is gorgeous in person.

Detail

Public Library:

 Entrance

 Hallway ceiling

 Stairwell ceiling

Hallway

All that marble and detailing.


Walking around:

 Bryant Park's frozen fountain

 Around Bryant Park

New York Times tower
Glass facades are useful for reflecting sunsets

MUJI Times Square
Why does Toronto MUJI not have the MUJI book?!

No comments: